Wednesday 17 November 2010

S C H O O L

.........my First Learning LESSON......


University International Batam, currently study for Degree of Economic Faculty, major in Accounting. 2008-now         
Stamford College,Sabah.  Studying for ABE,UK certificate in Business Management . 2007-2008.
SMK BAHANG,penampang. My Secondary School of 5 years. I took my PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah) and SPM (Sijil Penilaian Malaysia) examination. I was in Science stream, where I forced to study Add-Match, Chemistry, Biology and Physic.  2002-2006



SK (C) ANGLO-CHINESE, penampang. My Primary School of 6 years. Where everything here is study in MANDARIN. I took my UPSR (Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah)1996-2001

SHU YAN kindergarten,Lido. Here the Place where I start to read, write, draw, and dream what am I going to be when I Grown UP. 1994-2000



Kindergarten,Primary and Secondary School, College and University -----> 
to be something from nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment